Career Opportunities at Old Brick Furniture
Full Time Sales Associate
Come join our one-of-a-kind team as a full time sales associate.
We even asked our associates about their experiences at Old Brick, and they told us the truth:
- “Truly a loyal customer base that returns time and again.”
- “Truly a great reputation for price and service.”
- “Truly an excellent compensation package.”
- “Truly a non-aggressive sales approach.”
- “Truly an enthusiastic and great working atmosphere.”
- “Truly no games-you can sell with confidence.”
- " Truly a great place for a career."
- Employer 401K
- Health Insurance
How to apply
Submit letter of interest and résumé to:
Old Brick Furniture Company
33-37 Warehouse Row
Albany, NY 12205
Attn: Human Resource Dept.
Old Brick Furniture is currently seeking responsible and professional
individuals to join our growing delivery staff. Our drivers display
exceptional customer service skills, professional appearance and
a good driving record. Ability to lift a minimum of 100 lbs and basic
assembly skills are required. Previous driving experience needed.
We require applicants to pass our drug and background screening.
Competitive starting rate and monthly incentive bonus.
- Full Time Position
- Paid holiday/sick/vacaton
- Insurance and Employer 401k
Department: Business Office
Location: Colonie Store
Position: Accounts Payable/Inventory Associate
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Strong Administrative experience in an office environment
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Judgment and problem solving
- Stress tolerance and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Order merchandise with factories
- Follow-up on delayed merchandise and communicate with Purchasing and sales departments
- Process payable for factory invoices
- Calculate freight for associated invoices
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a letter of interest to the Human Resource Department.
Old Brick is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply
To apply for any of the career opportunities listed above, please print out the Old Brick Employment Application from the link below. Mail the completed application, cover letter, and current resume to:
Old Brick Furniture Company,
Attn: Human Resources,
33-37 Warehouse Row, Albany, NY 12205.
If there are not any current career opportunities listed below, we will keep your application on file for future reference.