Get the trendy barn door look without undergoing major construction by adding the Cabaret TV stand with an infrared quartz electric fireplace to any room in the home. The barn doors slide to cover the 32" fireplace when it's powered off. This TV stand holds most flat screen TVs up to 80" and 155 lbs. An open media shelf and side cabinets with adjustable shelves offer customizable storage of media equipment and accessories. The Pewter hardware complements the Distressed Oak finish, constructed of real wood veneer and solids. Providing supplemental zone heating for up to 1,000 square feet and showcasing realistic flame effects, this electric fireplace is sure to create a welcoming environment. The infrared quartz heat helps to maintain the natural humidity within the air. Patent pending 3D flame effect technology offers a layered flame effect to create a truly realistic fire experience. The customizable 3D flame effect technology offers 125 selectable effect options to create your ideal fire, displayed on a realistic log set and ember bed. The flame effects can be used with or without heat for year-round enjoyment. Use this fireplace worry-free as it is equipped with patent pending Safer Plug® and Safer Sensor™ fire prevention technology. Safer Plug® continuously monitors the temperature of the plug, and will turn off automatically if overheating occurs. Safer Sensor™ fire prevention technology alerts you when the heater is obstructed and will automatically shut off to prevent damage.
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 80" and up to 155 lbs.
- Patent pending 3D flame effect technology offers a layered flame effect to create a realistic fire with five adjustable brightness and speed settings
- Rustic inspired style with sliding barn doors and Pewter hardware
- Distressed Oak finish on real wood veneer and solids
- Open media shelf and two side cabinets with adjustable shelves for media components and storage
- No assembly required, ready to use out of the box
- The infrared quartz heat helps to maintain the natural humidity in the air
- 5,200 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 1,000 square feet