DELIVERY FROM OLD BRICK
Unlike many others, The Old Brick will always give you the best of services including when it comes to delivery. While other companies may simply drop boxes off on your doorstep at any time of the day, we at The Old Brick offer in home, white glove delivery.
What does that mean?
It means that items are pre-inspected before leaving our warehouse, blanket wrapped and secured in our delivery vehicle. We then set everything up for you in your home. No work or hassle for you!
How our Delivery Stands Out
• All deliveries are made by OUR employees on OUR vehicles.
• Our delivery team consists of a driver and a helper.
• Both are continually trained on all areas of in home delivery as well as the responsibilities of the vehicle.
• Our delivery service includes set-up, any assembly, and cleanup of all packaging materials.
• For Mattress purchses - delivery includes removal of your old mattress set when we are delivering a new bedding set.
• We use a computer based delivery routing system to determine the most efficient route for our trucks so we cannot grant specific time frame requests.
We deliver Tuesday through Saturday. Local deliveries are $94.95. Deliveries outside of our local area will be assessed a delivery charge based upon the distance between our Albany Warehouse and the delivery address. Clearance items can be delivered at a slight additional charge. We are unable to take away any old items you may be replacing other than mattresses.
Our delivery team will contact you in the morning of your delivery to give your time window. All orders must have payment in full or financing arrangements made prior to scheduling your delivery as our delivery teams cannot collect COD balances. This allows our teams to focus on your delivery and providing the best service possible.