Track Your Old Brick Furniture Delivery Appointment:
Only for day-of delivery tracking
The Old Brick Furniture and Mattress Company will always give you the best of services including when it comes to delivery. The Old Brick offers premium in-home and curbside contact-less delivery.
For premium in-home home delivery, all items are pre-inspected before leaving our warehouse, blanket wrapped and secured in our delivery vehicle. We then set everything up for you in your home and cleanup and remove any packaging materials. No work or hassle for you! (All we ask is that you have your space(s) cleared and ready for your delivery!) Our delivery team is not able to move or remove existing furniture when making a delivery.
If you elect to have curbside delivery, items are delivered to you in the original manufacturer's packaging. Items are not brought into your home. Rather, they are placed on a porch, deck, driveway or in a garage. For multi-family/unit homes or apartments, items are delivered to the main entry way door to be signed for. You are responsible for opening and assembly (if applicable) of all pieces.
Delivery from Old Brick Furniture and Mattress Company
How much does delivery cost?
- Curbside Delivery: $99.00 within our standard 12,000 square mile delivery footprint.
- Premium In-Home Delivery + Set-Up: Old Brick is proud to deliver within our standard 12,000 square mile delivery footprint. Delivery charge is assessed by the total purchase price.
- Single Chair or Recliner: $49.95 premium in-home delivery + set-up within our standard 12,000 square mile delivery footprint.
- Medical Lift Chairs: FREE premium in-home delivery + set-up within our standard 12,000 square mile delivery footprint.
- Ship to your home: Select items and brands are Direct Ship. Ship to your home cost varies based on the product. Ship to your home shipping prices will be shown on the product page under Delivery options.
How our delivery stands out:
- Our delivery team consists of a driver and a helper.
- We continually train team members on all areas of in-home delivery as well as the responsibilities of the vehicle.
- We use a computer-based delivery routing system to determine the most efficient route for our trucks so we cannot grant specific time frame requests.
- We call with a 2-hour delivery window the evening before your delivery so you can plan your day around your delivery.
- For mattress purchases of $499+, delivery includes removal of your old mattress set when we are delivering a new bedding set.
- Regardless of the delivery method you choose, you can be confident knowing delivery team members undergo a wellness screening each day, wear protective face masks and sanitize after each delivery.
Other Important Delivery Details:
Our delivery team is not able to move or remove existing furniture when making a delivery. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Customers are responsible for taking measurements and assessing fit of new furniture for their homes. We make it easy by providing measurements online and in-stores. Items deemed "no fit" are subject to a restocking fee and an additional delivery charge when a reselection is made.
Deliveries outside of our local area will be assessed a delivery charge based upon the distance between our Clifton Park, NY Warehouse and the delivery address. We are unable to take away old items you may be replacing other than mattresses at this time.
All orders must have payment in full or financing arrangements made prior to scheduling your delivery as our delivery teams cannot collect balances. This allows our teams to focus on your delivery and providing the best service possible.
For questions regarding delivery, e-mail email@example.com